The Head Coach Training Center Scholarship is a way for The BDS Agency to give back to students who have a strong desire to enter the coaching field and ultimately become a Head Coach.
“HCTC was one of the most inspiring and motivating experiences I’ve been apart of. I am an aspiring Head Coach, so the information and insight I received while attending the HCTC was second to none. The speakers and presenters were amazing and shared their stories and experiences transparently. I look forward to attending this year’s conference.”
– Corin “Tiny” Adams, Morgan State University & 2018 HCTC Scholarship Recipient
“Head Coach Training Center is the flagship of coaching development. I have attended clinics all over, and Brian Stanchak and his team brings together a diverse mix of speakers and activities that just feel right. I was fortunate enough to receive a scholarship from Brian to attend the HCTC in May. This was a great help to me and I would encourage any student who is serious about coaching to apply and attend. As a Doctorate student, my research focus is on coaching efficiency and the HCTC opened the door to so many wonderful people.
– Richard Jowers, Graduate Student-Assistant @ University of Alabama & 2018 HCTC Scholarship Recipient
“HCTC has given me tips, valuable information, and contacts that can help me now and years down the road. As someone brand new in the coaching world, I felt this was very valuable despite being many years away from being a Head Coach!”
– Brooklyn Taylor, Graduate Assistant @ Mercer University & 2017 HCTC Scholarship Recipient
If you are interested in funding additional HCTC scholarships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who: Two students who are presently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program
What is Covered: HCTC19 conference registration, including the Wednesday night’s cocktail networking mixer
- Email a one and a half page essay describing why you are motivated to become a coach and what you are presently doing to accomplish that goal
- One letter of recommendation
Where to Send Entries: email@example.com
Deadline: April 1, 2019